Thursday, September 30, 2010

I thought I would check in and say hello while I have a minute before bed. Its been quite the busy week getting back to work, and that last push before this weekend's New Bedford Open Studios event. *Fingers crossed* for good weather.. but not too good that will send people to the beach. We want cozy fall weather that is perfect for checking out some art studios!!!

Here's a peek as to what you'll find if you decide to come out and visit, and I hope you do!!!












For more information about the event and other participating artists, check out www.newbedfordopenstudios.org

4 comments:

Marie said...

Good luck for your show! Wishing you many visitors and sales!

Charlotte Hupfield Ceramics said...

It looks great, good luck for this weekend!

Audrey said...

Looks amazing!! I wish I lived closer. Hope it's a beautiful day with a huge turnout!

Miss Val's Creations said...

Great space. The old wood floors are gorgeous!

Related Posts with Thumbnails