Thursday, September 9, 2010

My latest (and cutest) happy customer!





My latest custom order.. for my youngest (& cutest) happy customer! Is she the best little model or what?!

Proud grandpa, a regular at the restaurant i wait tables at commissioned a dish & matching bowl set for his granddaughter Kylie here.. He left the design up to me. He told me that she liked pink, and I knew that her parents are beach loving surfers from California who got hitched on the beach. So I thought a starfish motif would be perfect for both for Kylie.. and her beach loving folks! Grandpa seemed excited with it, so I went from there. I stamped on the backside, "Love Grandpa" and I think it will make a lovely keepsake for Kylie for years to come!

Looks like Kylie loves it too!!! : )

If you would like more info about having a custom dish made for the little man or woman in your life, please check out my etsy shop www.chrissyannceramics.etsy.com

4 comments:

jdavissquared said...

so cute! she certainly does look like she likes it.

found you via etsy forums, I hope you'll come visit me too!

http://jdavissquared.blogspot.com/

And, I'm giving away a personalized piggie bank on Real Mom's Real Views! Make sure you go enter to win!

http://www.realmomsrealviews.com/2010/09/03/perfect-painted-pig-jdavissquared-giveaway/

brittany - moccasin run said...

that is pretty adorable!

cute blog!

Miss Val's Creations said...

This is so sweet! I bet she will cherish this forever!

Chrissy Ann Ceramics said...

Thank you~ She is very adorable, and so sweet of grandpa to send me some pictures! What a nice family, I love making heirlooms! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails