Thursday, September 16, 2010

15 days and counting...





Spent the past few days painting up furniture and my showroom wall. Just a few little changes from last year.. I like to switch it up from show to show! Here's a pic of my showroom area in the making.. I decided to doll it up just a bit more than usual. Starting in October I will be keeping regular studio hours so people can pop in for a visit or to do a little light shopping! Ideally, I would like to be there on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Saturdays from 10am-2pm. I'll decide once it gets closer!

I made some more bowls this morning, and I am off to pick up some more clay so I can fill in the gaps from my catalog. I don't have everything in stock, and I would like to have samples of all my designs if possible!

For those of you in the area.. check out our New Bedford Open Studios website for more info! www.newbedfordopenstudios.org

Wish me luck! 15 days and counting!

Have a great day! xoxo

3 comments:

DirtKicker Pottery said...

Your Studio looks fantastic. I love it. Are those bowls a new design? Very cool!
Cindy

Chrissy Ann Ceramics said...

Thanks Cindy,
I still have some work to do but its looking better! :)
The bowl shown is my "guac bowl" I don't have them on Etsy.. I've been making them for awhile, they match my petal plates. Super simplistic but sweet!

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Tess Carter said...

Wow!!! What a lovely studio- I'm totally jealous- I work out of my basement!

Related Posts with Thumbnails