Friday, September 17, 2010

Looking for Etsy Artists!!!


I've been flirting with the idea of hosting weekly blog interviews with Etsy artists every Monday for a "Motivational Mondays"

I know I need a little extra encouragement to get off the computer and down to my studio to begin my work week.

I have always found other artists/crafters to be very motivational to keep working, so I thought it would be fun to share some insight here with you on a weekly basis!

So here is a thread I started on Etsy looking for some potential "Motivational Monday" artists! Please join in~

http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=6629867

*photo above of Kiki Smith... I've been in love w/ her work since I began college! Amazing! :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree with you, learning about other artists is very motivational and featuring one every week will definitely keep you encouraged to keep going on your work! :) Good luck in this endeavor, although I think you'll hardly need it. You'll be having so much fun it'll come naturally!

Stefan
aka FunkyMonkeyCreations

Anonymous said...

I think it's a FABULOUS idea!!! I LOVE reading about other artists. Good luck! I can't wait to read your interviews and learn from all the wonderful artists out there!!!

Aloquin said...

Agreed. The idea is fantastic! I am now a follow of your blog, and I am off to check out that thread. Keep it up! :)

BabaMoon Baby Knits said...

i love the name! its great to feature other artists... its something i do on my blog and its an awesome way to help people spread the word about their work! go for it!

moonangelnay x

Marquise Style said...

Great Idea! Love it!

I have a giveaway on my blog, so feel free to check it:
http://azcreativestudio.blogspot.com/2010/08/amazing-blog-giveaway.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails