Sunday, December 6, 2009

Tapas frenzy!!!


Let me tell you, these folks here in New Bedford are loving my Tapas designs & cleared me out this weekend!!! For all of you that will be visiting me this Tuesday night at Margaret's Craft Extravaganza, I'm sorry I will be out. Good news is, I will have other FAB designs I am glazing up especially for you! I hope you still visit! There will be 15 talented artists selling their handmade aprons, handbags, jewelry, tshirts, paintings, print work, baked goods, soaps and so much more!

Hope you can make it, and please tell your friends!!!

Also, I reopened my Etsy shop a wee bit early. I created a special "made to order" section to list all of my out of stock items. http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChrissyAnnCeramics?section_id=5013882 Gift certificates are also available!

Please don't forget.. this Tuesday, December 8th will be our 3rd Annual Craft Extravaganza at Margaret's Restaurant, 16 Main Street, Fairhaven. Doors open at 5pm until 9pm.
Be there or be²!

3 comments:

lily pottery said...

good luck! hope it goes well for you! xo-lily

Chrissy Ann Ceramics said...

Thank you! Its always nerve wracking organizing a show! *fingers crossed* we will have a great crowd! :)

Landscape Contractors Baton Rouge said...

Thank youu for sharing this

Related Posts with Thumbnails