Monday, November 30, 2009

Studio sale was a hit!!!







Just a quickie post today.. I will be back tomorrow, its just been such a long one! Phewww!

I hope everyone had a happy and healthy Thanksgiving holiday with your families. We had a great time eating Tofurky, watching Up, and lounging at my parent's house for the day.

This weekend was also our annual studio sale, and we had the perfect weather for it! Last year it snowed pretty much all weekend, so the traffic was a bit slow. Thankfully, this weekend I made many new friends that stopped by! Here's a little peak into our weekend!

Also, I spent the day taking pics of some of my new pieces. I started listing in my Etsy shop (www.chrissyannceramics.etsy.com) but I'm a little beat and will have to finish tomorrow!

Check out the new pieces, & stay tuned because there is more to come!!!

Happy Monday! xo

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails