Monday, November 9, 2009

So happy to be back!

I don't know if you've noticed.. but it has been since I've last been online!

I've missed you, and I hope you've missed me too..

So here we are in November and winter is just about here! I've been busy the past couple of weeks cleaning house at my studio and beginning to make new work for the five shows I will be attending this holiday season. The first being our studio's annual holiday sale at Hatch Street Thanksgiving weekend. For those of you who are local, or looking for a good weekend drive, check out www.hatchstreetstudios.com for more info. We invite outside artists to join us, and have a ton of amazing artists participating this year! I look forward to doing some shopping for myself. You know, a little one for you, two for me accompanied by a glass of red and home made h'dourves! I have a ton of work to do now that I'm up and running, so you will definitely see me around again! On the top of my to do list is to update my Etsy shop www.chrissyannceramics.etsy.com with some new goodies I designed this summer. I just took a peak at what I have up and oh boy do I have a lot more!!! So here's a sneak peek as to what my studio is looking like, and why I need some elves! Have a great week!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails