Monday, July 5, 2010

Getting ready for my next show..




I've been working up a storm getting ready for my next few shows in a hot and humid 88 degree stuffy studio..

Pheww~

Here's a peek at some tapas stock I made last week. I have some new designs I'll be testing out this coming Sunday at our local Farmer's Market here in Fairhaven.

I will be setting up for the 1st time! Its an easy 5 blocks from my house and I'm sure they get a lovely crowd! They host the market EVERY Sunday from 1-4pm. For updates check out their blog here at www.fairhavenfarmersmarket.blogspot.com. And show your local support on their facebook fan page here.

So back to the studio I go.. I might take a "lunch break" for a little dip in the pool today.

Have a great week!

xo, Chrissy

3 comments:

Kathryn Dyche said...

Wow, looks like you've been busy.

Have fun.

customdesigns4ubynan said...

wow - you made all those bowls? What a huge studio you have - I'm am so jealous!

PrairieWindDesigns said...

Wish I was closer to attend the market! Lovely work.

Related Posts with Thumbnails