Thursday, November 10, 2011

First holiday show of the season!


I will be kicking off my 2011 holiday season tomorrow in beautiful Northampton Mass over at the Northampton Center for the Arts! I am SO EXCITED!!!

I was there for the 2011 spring show and had a FABULOUS time. Honestly.. it is the BEST show I have ever done! The organizers are amazing.. they gather an AMAZING group of artists and designers mix it up with fun tunes from a local dj, local grub & local brew! AMAZING!!!

I also made some fab artist friends during the last show, so I am also thrilled to be able to hang out with everyone for the weekend! We will be there from 5-9 tomorrow night & 10-6 Saturday!

For more information, the participating artists list, and directions visit their website at www.TwistFair.com

Hope to see you! It will be a BLAST I promise! xo

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails