Saturday, November 20, 2010

Season's Greetings!



Is it just me or does the holiday spirit have you early this year too?

Mine happened before Halloween this year! Yikes! I think it might have had something to do with my ornament making frenzy that began then and I think the Elvis Christmas Album on the stereo didn't help. ; )

So I've been busy elfing away at the studio.. cranking out LOTS of handmade ornaments. Many of them are personalized with names, monograms, special dates and messages. Its been really fun to make these personalized custom gifts for people and their loved ones from all over the states and Canada. I will continue to take the customized personalized ornaments until December 11th then I must stop due to make time & shipping so close to Christmas. So if you are looking for a affordable, unique personal gift for anyone on your list. Please take a peek at my shop and let me know if I can help! www.chrissyannceramics.etsy.com

Season's Greetings! xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails