Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Black Friday!


Happy Black Friday! Will you be going out to the BIG stores hoping to score some amazing deals?!?! I will not. Just the thought of the crowds & the stories of the pushing and shoving is not my cup of tea. Instead I will be doing some last minute things around my studio for this weekend's holiday sale that kicks off today at 2pm. I will also be listing some goodies like these new dish sets that are two tapas style dishes that come ready for gift giving in a sweet Chrissy Ann Ceramics gift box! I started listing some nautical designs in my Etsy shop & hope to be listing some of my Fleur de lis designs later on today!

Take a peek & let me know what you think! http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChrissyAnnCeramics?section_id=7578892

And for those of you local folks.. Our Annual Holiday sale is all weekend Friday 2-9, Sat & Sun 10-5. For more information about the artists involved and directions check out our studio website at www.HatchStreetStudios.com

Have a great long weekend! xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails