Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Hello.. I've missed you!


Hello all! Sorry for my disappearance act! I've been super busy moving into our first home and completely fell off the pottery planet for a bit. I've been completely consumed with designing & decorating my new space as well as baking in my super cool retro original Tappan Holiday Oven. But spring is on its way and it is time to start thinking about my 2011 show schedule!!!

I have quite the line up and have added some new venues to my list! Check out my show schedule here.



One venue I am excited about is Festival Fete where you can find locally grown art, food & merriment! The organizers of the show are FABULOUS and have been showcasing participating artists on their blog and facebook! Today was my turn! Check out my little blurb on their blog here.

If you're local remember to SAVE THE DATE! I will be in the company of some super talented designers & crafsters!

P.s. If you are wondering about the lovely cream cheese pound cake image above.. It was DELISH and here is the recipe. Happy Baking! xo

Pss. Sorry about my Valentine's blog decor.. its been awhile! I'll change it back soon! Goodnight & sweet dreams~

2 comments:

clearlytangled said...

i've totally been in the same boat- unpacking,unpacking, organizing, etc. hope everything has gone smoothly. the breads look yummy!

Garden Gate Designs said...

Good luck with your new home adventure, and I am so jealous of that new oven. I, too, love to bake and cook. Although I have a Jenn Aire Oven and cooktop in my home, I would love to have a double oven and gas burners. Best of luck.

Rosemary, Garden Gate Designs
www.gardengatedesigns.artfire.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails